Rates & Insurance
- $250/hr for initial intake session
- $200/hr for individual session
- $225/hr for couples/family sessions
- $150 No Call/No Show
- $85/hr for Clinical Supervision
We do require a credit card on file which we will charge at the conclusion of each session. If you have an insurance we are not credentialed with, a super bill to file for reimbursement with your insurance*
*If you are paying out-of-pocket, most insurance panels will cover 60-80% of these charges. Please contact your insurance provider to see how much you may be responsible for.
Coastal Family Services only accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
If you have insurance coverage other than these, you will be provided a receipt (a.k.a “super bill”) so that you may be reimbursed by your insurance company.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept most major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours prior. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!