Is this for me?
How Do I Know If This Is For Me?
If you are currently in a relationship and are not sure if this is the “right” time for counseling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I wish we could communicate better?
- Do I wish we could “fight” better?
- Do I struggle with trust in this relationship?
- Do I feel like I just can’t heal from the hurt?
- Have I given up hope that my needs will be met?
- Am I constantly questioning why I am in this relationship?
- Am I worried that I have hurt my partner beyond repair?
- Do I struggle with connecting with my children?
- Am I worried my child is abusing substances, will become involved in the legal system, or worse?
- Am I worried my child does not have someone they can talk to about their struggles?
- Has my child shown signs of struggling academically or socially?
- Does my child behave defiantly towards authority figures to include me?
- Have I noticed my child isolate his/herself from others?
- Have I noticed a significant change in my child’s behaviors?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, let’s set up an initial appointment through the form below or by clicking here.