Online counseling, also known as “distance counseling”, consists of live video, telephonic, and email as a means of communicating. At Coastal Family Services, we have invested in the technology to ensure all patient communications are encrypted if you prefer either of these means of communicating. Whether you live in the western most part of the state or on the coast. No person in NC is too far way. Geographical location should not be a reason a couple, family, or individual cannot access a counselor.
- Service members and their dependents
- Anyone that simply can’t make it to a therapists’ office
- Individuals not actively suicidal or homicidal
- Individuals that are not suffering from psychotic symptoms.
Click here to set up your first appointment.
Quality clinical supervision is the cornerstone for a great counseling career. And like the counselor-counselee relationship, the supervisor-supervisee rapport is of the utmost importance. It is my practice to have a FREE 1:1 consultation to ensure we can work together. I would prefer you see this process as an investment in your career as a counselor and take that time to interview me to ensure I am the supervisor that will help you achieve your goals.
Here are some areas of concentration you can expect of me:
- Development of your counselor identity
- Competency working with individuals (adults and children), couples, and families
- Billing competency
- Telemental health
- Conference presentations
- Presenting at local workshops
- Career opportunities
My rate for clinical supervision is $85/wk which includes:
- Weekly meeting
- Any additional phone calls and emails outside of the weekly meeting.
- Vicarious liability of your clients,
- Completion of paperwork for the NCBLCMHC,
- Your clinical and professional development,
- 24/7 access for clinical questions,
- Your strongest advocate for licensure,
- Flexible meeting times and locations,
- 10% charitable donation to local charity,
- And my full investment in your future as a clinician.
My maximum clinical supervision case load is 6-8 supervisees to ensure adequate time to help you clinically and professionally develop.
Contact me below for a FREE introductory session to address your questions, comments, or concerns about clinical supervision.