Online counseling, also known as “distance counseling”, consists of live video, telephonic, and email as a means of communicating. At Coastal Family Services, I have invested in the technology to ensure all patient communication is encrypted if you prefer either of these means of communicating.Whether you live in the western most part of the state or on the coast. No person in NC is too far way. The fees are the same whether you decide face-to-face or online counseling services. Feel free to mix it up as well. Geographical location should not be a reason a couple, family, or individual cannot access a counselor.
- Individuals diagnosed with depression and anxiety
- Service members and their dependents
- Anyone that simply can’t make it to a therapists’ office
- Individuals not actively suicidal or homicidal
Contact me below to set up your first appointment.
Quality clinical supervision is the cornerstone for a great counseling career. And like the counselor-counselee relationship, the supervisor-supervisee rapport is of the utmost importance. It is my practice to have a FREE 1:1 consultation to ensure we can work together. I would prefer you see this process as an investment in your career as a counselor and take that time to interview me to ensure I am the supervisor that will help you achieve your goals.
Here are some areas of concentration you can expect of me:
- Development of your counselor identity
- Competency working with individuals (adults and children), couples, and families
- Billing competency
- Telemental health
- Conference presentation
- Presenting at local workshops
- And more
My rate for clinical supervision is $75/wk which includes:
- Weekly meeting
- Any additional phone calls and emails outside of the weekly meeting.
- Vicarious liability of your clients,
- Completion of paperwork for the NCBLPC,
- Your clinical and professional development,
- 24/7 access for clinical questions,
- Your strongest advocate for licensure,
- Flexible meeting times and locations,
- 10% charitable donation to local charity,
- And my full investment in your future as a clinician.
My maximum clinical supervision case load is 6-8 supervisees to ensure adequate time to help you clinically and professionally develop.
Contact me below for a FREE introductory session to address your questions, comments, or concerns about clinical supervision.