Quality clinical supervision is the cornerstone for a great counseling career. And like the counselor-counselee relationship, the supervisor-supervisee rapport is of the utmost importance. It is my practice to have a FREE 1:1 consultation to ensure we can work together. I would prefer you see this process as an investment in your career as a counselor and take that time to interview me to ensure I am the supervisor that will help you achieve your goals.
Here are some areas of concentration you can expect of me:
- Development of your counselor identity
- Competency working with individuals (adults and children), couples, and families
- Billing competency
- Telemental health
- Conference presentation
- Presenting at local workshops
- And more
My rate for clinical supervision is $85/wk which includes:
- Weekly meeting
- Any additional phone calls and emails outside of the weekly meeting.
- Vicarious liability of your clients,
- Completion of paperwork for the NCBLCMHC,
- Your clinical and professional development,
- 24/7 access for clinical questions,
- Your strongest advocate for licensure,
- Flexible meeting times and locations,
- 10% charitable donation to local charity,
- And my full investment in your future as a clinician.
My maximum clinical supervision case load is 6-8 supervisees to ensure adequate time to help you clinically and professionally develop.
Contact me below for a FREE introductory session to address your questions, comments, or concerns about clinical supervision.